This site uses "cookies" to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file or a packet of information that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. There are two types of cookies that may be used at this site: a persistent cookie and a session cookie. A persistent cookie is entered by your web browser into the "Cookies" folder on your computer and remains in that folder after you close your browser, and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to this site. A session cookie is held temporarily in your computer’s memory and disappears after you close your browser or shut down your computer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. The Company extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources.
- remember your preferences for using this site;
- manage the signup process when you create an account with us;
- recognise you as logged in while you remain so. This avoids your having to log in again every time you visit a new page;
- facilitate e-commerce transactions, to ensure that your order is remembered between pages during the checkout process;
- show relevant notifications to you (eg, notifications that are relevant only to users who have, or have not, created an account or subscribed to newsletters or email or other subscription services);
- remember details of data that you choose to submit to us (eg, through online contact forms or by way of comments, forum posts, chat room messages, reviews, ratings, etc);
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with this site;
- understand the total number of users on this site; and
- monitor the performance of the site to continually improve user experience.
Many of these cookies are removed or cleared when you log out but some may remain so that your preferences are remembered for future sessions.Cookies We UseStrictly necessary cookies
: required for the operation of our website, enabling core functionality such as secure login accounts, network management, and accessibility.Analytical or performance cookies
: allow us to recognise and monitor how the site is being used by users, including by counting the number of users. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- better understand our site users to improve how we present our content;
- test different design ideas for particular pages of the site;
- collect information about our users such as where they are located and what browsers they use;
- improve the site by identifying any errors that occur; and
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
: used to record information about choices you've made and allow us to tailor the site to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the site, we can provide you with personalised services. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- remember settings or preferences you have applied, such as language, region, layout, text size preferences, and colour;
- show you when you are logged in; and
- store accessibility options.
: record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.Third party cookies
In some cases, third parties may place cookies through this site. For example:
How you can control cookies
You can configure your internet browser to accept, reject, or block all or specific types of cookies set by virtue of your visit to this site. You can change your preferences for this site by referring to your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this site. By using this site without rejecting some or all cookies, you agree that we can place those cookies on your device.