STEVE HUGHES PROMOTION: 'STEVE HUGHES PERSONAL VIDEO SHOUT OUT’TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Third Verse Pty Ltd (ABN 40 159 837 715) t/as “Dinner for Wolves” of PO Box 541, Helensvale, QLD 4212. Telephone 1300 590 833 (Australia) (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to applicable entrants aged eighteen (18) years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailer, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first (1st) cousin.
- The promotion commences 4:00pm AEST on 29/09/2021 and ends 4:00pm AEST on 30/11/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To participate, eligible individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
(a) Subscribe to the Dinner For Wolves Newsletter;
(b) Follow Steve Hughes' official YouTube Channel;
(c) Follow Steve Hughes' official Facebook page;
(d) Bonus entry given by following Steve Hughes’ ‘Eternum’ Spotify profile; and
(e) Competition entry is submitted via email to email@example.com, with the inclusion of relevant screenshots as proof of newsletter subscription and following YouTube and Facebook pages (and Spotify if bonus entry is being sought), along with entrant’s name, date of birth, town and country of residence.
The five (5) prize winner’s names will be announced on the Dinner for Wolves’ official Facebook page and the Steve Hughes’ official Facebook page within five (5) days of the end of the Promotional Period. Winners shall also be informed via email to confirm their details.
- The prize is a recorded video ‘shout out’ from Steve Hughes, which will be emailed to the prize winners within 30 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter will use a computer drawing system to randomly determine a winner.
- If the Prize is remains unclaimed by the winner after seven (7) days from the date of notice, then another winner shall be randomly drawn from all unawarded entrants using the computer drawing system.
- Winners of the Unclaimed Prizes shall be informed via email.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry must be sent from a valid email account; inability to make contact via the email address provided will result in the prize being forfeited
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Total Prize pool value is up to AUD $NIL. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, agree to transfer the prize to a friend or family member of the winner.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of these terms and/or in respect to the promotion or any related prize, due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is so affected, including, without limitation, strikes, explosions, floods, riots, lockouts, pandemic, epidemic, injunction, interruption or transport accidents, inability to obtain equipment, government action, mechanical breakdown, interruption to internet service, any interruption, suspension, failure or termination by any third party media or social network provider, or an act of God (collectively, “Force Majeure”).
- Any cost (including data costs) associated with accessing the promotional Website, Facebook, YouTube and/or Spotify is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- In the event of any non-compliance, including but not limited to fraudulent activity, misrepresentation, criminal activity, and/or any non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions, by the winner, an alternative winner may be selected by the Promoter. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this competition will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Commonwealth of Australia) as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Commonwealth of Australia) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers.